Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Legal


So turning 21 wasn't all I thought it was going to be! I had high hopes that it would be the best day.. But after getting yelled at for missing an exit and dumb girl drama I got over it really fast and my special day was not turning out the way I wanted it to. But my night started off with all my friends going to the Olive Graden. But it gets better the waitor forgot about my food so everyone was done when I got to eat but she ended up giving me a free meal and free dessert....It ended with an Episode of my favorite show The office.. How does it get any better than that. We can't ever get a decent picture...

3 comments:

marshall memories said...

Alyssa! You made a blog!!! I'm so glad I found yours! How's everything going? Did you decide to transfer to that really nice salon yet? Oh..and Happy Late Birthday! The big "21"..that's awesome! Hope your doing great and we miss you! ...Amy

Travis and Liz said...

So you have decided to join the world of blogging!!! I'm so excited, this will be a great to stay in touch, I hope your week is going great!!

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey Alyssa!
How are you doing? We are doing pretty good! Happy Late Birthday, We hope all is well with you, check out our blog sometime! You look great and we hope that you are doing great!

Amy,Jason,Alexia,Ethan,Olivia and soon to be Kaeliania Levanger

Turning 21