Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beauty First Christmas Party/ My going away Party


So just an little up-date, after working at beauty first for sometime now I decided to go to a new place called Bellleza. It is an Aveda Spa and Salon. I have been keeping pretty busy. I even did a mani on a man and he loved it.. I am really happy where I am working there because the people make work so fun. Learing the Aveda Color line is really different.. But I am catching on and I feel like it will be a good reference for my future.. But I love what I do and I couldn't be happier...


But Beauty first gave me a going away party/ Christmas Party.. I was really sad to leave all the girls there they were like family to me but I learned alot from all of them and I jumped on the oppertunity to work at Belleza. But I feel like I made the right decision for me.

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Lindsay said...

You've had a blog for over a month, and I am just finding out about it!!!!! I'm excited you have it though. One week until we see you!!! Love ya

Turning 21