Friday, August 7, 2009

Stitches

I went to bear lake in Utah and it was a blast! I have been in Utah almost two weeks and already managed to get hurt.. I was so excited to get in the water and wakeboard cause it has been a couple weeks since i have been.. The bad news is I caught an edge and fell face first and the board came up and hit my face. I am not going to lie it was painful but the first thing I asked the group I was with was " Are my teeth still there?" And they were.. I noticed when I wipped my face there was a large amount of blood on my arm coming from my face. I thought I got a bloody nose or something..but no I cut the upper part of my lip.. I got in the boat and was a little shocked to see my face cut.. I was way worried I was losing my teeth.. but the cut was pretty funny..I thought I looked like a European painter. So the family I was with took me to the Clinic and the doctor there stitched me up.. He also told me no making out until I get healed.. I started laughing cause all I could think is I have a fat lip and a greasy cut.. gross.. But that was my second week in Utah ..

1 comment:

Travis and Liz said...

That sounds awful but you were always prone to getting stiches! I hope things start getting better for you!

Turning 21