Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a day at Work


So today being saturday is always a busy day in the Salon.. Well I dont even know how this happened to me or how I got brought into this Drama but here it goes...

About two weeks ago I did a Pedicure on a couple who just had gotten back from there Honeymoon.. I did the Husband and my co-worker did the Wife.. They seemed like the happy couple, little did I know that they had some issues. So Before my first client came in I recieve a phone call at the salon from the Wife .. She asked me if I called her husband on Friday? I was like no does he have an appoinment maybe it was a reminder call.. and all she kept saying was he told me that you called him.. Finally it clicked, she thought I was hitting on her Husband.. All I could say was listen I am not like that I have never contacted your husband and she kept acussing me of it.. I have never felt so sick in my life! I was sweating and my stomach hurt because I don't know how I could have gotten in the middle of all of this.. Me out of all people.. I didn't even realize what was happening... But that wasn't the end of it.. After I hung up the phone the wife called back three times and I just got so freaked out by it.. Cause she seems a little crazy.. But I was so glad to be done at work because I was in a zone the rest of the day thinking to myself what I should have said different.. I should have just said I was Mormon and I don't go for men that are over ten years older than me and have feet like your husbands.. but I was caught up in the moment of feeling sick..

2 comments:

Travis and Liz said...

Thats hilarious!!!

marshall memories said...

Haha...That is to funny!!! I would have been FREAKING OUT!! Nothing worse then being accused of something you didn't do! Love the sotry! Hope yor doing great and we miss yo!!

Turning 21